I've attended few AWS events in the last couple of years in different countries, yet the best experience I had was in the AWS builders day this December 2018 in London.
The difference is this time, is I aimed for the workshops, not the sessions. I went for the AI / ML workshops, and it was a good deviation from the type of technologies I use day to day.
The reason I like this experience is that it was some sort of hands-on training, I guess if I had that much information in a session it wouldn’t stick to my mind the way it did when I applied all the examples by hand.
You can find the materials for these workshops in this GitHub repo, AI_ML_Workshops (opens new window), unlike many tutorials these work as expected if you follow all the steps.
Going through the examples you will cover different aws tools like:
- aws rekognition (opens new window),
- aws lex (opens new window)
- aws ec2 (opens new window)
- aws s3 (opens new window)
- amazon machine learning (opens new window),
- aws sagemaker (opens new window)
- deep learning AMI (opens new window)
- apache MXNet (opens new window)
- Jupyter Notebook (opens new window)
I hope you will find the material as enjoyable as I did, and if you have any similar resources, please share them in the comments.